Nov/Dec 2020 – Live
Week of November 23
|Nov 23 Monday||Nov 26 Thursday|
Week of November 30
|Nov 30 Monday||Dec 3 Thursday|
5th Zoom Recital
MAPS Air Museum
Week of December 7
|Dec 7 Monday||Dec 10 Thursday|
First Evangelical Church
Call time TBA
|Dec 17 Thursday|
MAPS Air Museum
Live Music Rehearsal Rules
- Always take your temperature before you attend live rehearsals. If you are feeling sick in any way STAY HOME!
- Always wear a mask and practice safe distancing while approaching and entering the buildings. Never enter until invited. Stay in your car until you hear me whistle! Never join a group of friends in close contact, hugging, shaking hands, or sharing food/drink
- Always bring your own personal water bottle
- All brass players should always bring a floor towel
- Follow entrance and exiting instructions to the letter at any and all facilities
- Always bring your own disinfected lawn or folding chair and music stand with you. Share these clean personal pieces with no one! Clean them again as soon as you return home.
- You will be taught a seating plan with specific assigned seating areas in one of five sections. You will be at 12 to 15 feet intervals
- Always take your instrument in it’s case to your assigned seat. Do not open it or start warming up until instructed to do so
- Keep your mask on at all times pulling it down only to play if you are a wind player
- Clean restrooms are to be used one person at a time and only when necessary
Interplay Between Zoom Meetings and Live Rehearsals
The Live rehearsal options do not take the place of, but do augment our Zoom classes and lessons. Over the next months we will all be preparing and studying the same NEW MUSIC in each option.
The Zoom classes will be focused on technique and individual musical improvement.
The Live rehearsals will focus on Ensemble balance, interpretation, and musical performance techniques. We suggest that you take advantage of our webpage activities, our Zoom connections, and our live rehearsals. This great combination of activity will produce excellent musical results.
Please bring your music for Chorales 2, 6, 7, and “The Star Spangled Banner” to all classes and rehearsals. As new music is distributed other patriotic and 2020 music from your previous folders will be posted. This included all winds, percussion and strings.
Jim’s Zoom classes will meet only on non-rehearsal days and Thursday classes will be rescheduled