Click here to view the Zoom meeting schedule.
Click here for definitions of scheduling terms and phrases.
1) The month of August has been divided into alternating weeks of instructional opportunities. Week 1 and 3 are identical as are weeks 2 and 4.
2) Each of these four weeks have instructional opportunities listed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. The dates of the month are listed as are the times and the day of the week.
3) Jaime and Jim are sharing Zoom responsibilities and you can easily find the live rehearsal opportunities listed six times a month.
4) Jaime and Jim are both teaching sessions to players of ALL INSTRUMENTS on the same Repertoire. These special sectionals and rehearsals are organized by PARTS not by instrument families.
Our focus is not BAND and ORCHESTRA but ONE ENSEMBLE. We have had great success in previous performances using this technique. Trust us! This is the best focus for growth through our present situation.
5) You will always receive email or text messages if your class status has changed. If you have problems with the schedules or have not received communication from Jaime or Jim by Wednesday 8/5, please contact us.
6) Please understand that attending both Zoom and Live is extremely important to your musical growth. This program is designed to give you “safe choices”. Please report your attendance so that we can double check our records.
7) We continue to improve the quality of our Virtual experiences and capabilities. We have had our first successful Recital and are working on other Virtual Rehearsal and Performance Possibilities.
8) You will be notified about music distribution opportunities as we continue to add six more new selections. Using the RESOURCES on our website is an important part of your individual success.
Lastly, thanks so much for the support of our Board of Directors: Jim Stahl, Mike Satola, Lee Nielson, Sandy Bee Lynn, Janet Scarry, Valerie Lukens, June Kelley through overcoming these past months.
Special appreciation goes out to Andy Rosenberg, Connie Stinnett, and Mindy Segal whose help has made our focus on the future possible. Jaime and I look forward to another positive month!