- No classes or rehearsals today
- 7:00 p.m. – Dukes of Darrowville Dixieland @ Houston Pub (3069 Houston Rd, Norton)
The following people volunteered their time and muscles to help relocate stands and instruments from the MAPS Air Museum to storage in Wadsworth.
- Jim Dotson – First Evangelical Church Member
- Mike Lewis – First Evangelical Church Pastor
- Jim Adkins – Director
- Iskinder Arsano – Saxophone
- Marilyn Katzmark – Board Member, Violin
- June Kelley – Board Member, Clarinet
- Rodger Ramsthaler – Board Member, Euphonium
- Connie Stinnett – Music Librarian, Cello
- Kathy Whalen – Oboe
- — And —
- Roger Ream -Tuba
National Anthem played by John Rasinski on Tenor Saxophone, April 27, 2022, at Canal Park, Akron, OH. Temp was in the upper 30’s and breezy.
Lost – A Pair of Trifocal Eyeglasses in a black leather sleeve. The brand name is “Randy Jackson” on the inside of the arm.
Where – First Evangelical Church
When – April 25, 2022 (Wedneday)
Contact – Harvey Jackson – email@example.com
Submitted by Connie Stinnett
One day when we were off for weather, I sat around and looked at the relations between the sharps and flats. I was surprised to see so many mirrored patterns. Maybe someone else could see the wheel of 5ths more easily in this, too
Linear Wheel of 4ths/5ths
|Number #b||Names #b||Positions #b||Key(s)|
Free to a good home. Just need to pick it up! I live in Doylestown.
Call if you have questions.
Sandy Bee Lynn
The Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, March 14th at 7 p.m. after classes.
Please check later for more details!!
We have changed our PO Box address.
Effective today, March 1, all correspondence must go to:
New Horizons Band of Summit and Stark Counties, Inc.
PO Box 5394
Fairlawn, Ohio 44334