AmazonSmile is another way for you to support New Horizons every time you shop with Amazon. Learn more.
New Horizons Bands
of Summit and Stark Counties
Providing the Opportunity For Life Enrichment Through Embracing Music
Thank you to all our members and friends who donated to our end-of-2020 campaign. We are so grateful for our wonderful response, which will help our New Horizons Band continue to offer excellent teaching and performance opportunities. You answered the call and thank you!
We welcome donations at anytime to help us continue to provide outstanding performances for our community.
The New Horizons Band of Summit and Stark Counties, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) organization, and donations are deductible in the US to the extent permissible by law.
Please fill out the NHB Donation Form, and send donations of any amount to:
New Horizons Band
PO Box 363
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44222-0363.
Please note on your check that this is a donation so that you will be properly credited.
Your musical contribution is even more critical to New Horizons’ success and we all look forward to a return to in-person rehearsals and performances in this new year. Thank you for all your support to great community music through New Horizons.
Our biggest and most ardent supporter is our own Jim Stahl (clarinet) and his Central Instrument Company. Every year Jim and CIC add tremendous support to help New Horizons function throughout the year. His CIC provides accounting, mailing, copying, instrument advice and so much more while Jim digs into his own pocket to assist with funds. Thank you, Jim and CIC. We simply would not be the outstanding organization we are without you.
|Many, many thanks from your Board and much happiness in this new year.|
|Janet Scarry||June Kelley||Sandy Bee Lynn||Valerie Lukens|
|Jim Stahl||Jim Adkins||Mike Satola||Lee Nielsen|
|2020||Dan Budrow||Tenor Sax|
|2020||John Hollin||Alto Sax|
|2020||Mary Ann and James Kimmel||Violin|
|2020||Sandy Bee Lynn||Viola|
|2020||Jaime Madrigal||String |
|2020||Mark S. Perlmutter||Sax|
|2020||Anne Radcliffe||French horn|
|2020||Kevin Rudd||Bass guitar|
|2020||Steve Ryan||Bass clarinet|
|2020||Judy and Al Smith||Harmonica|
|2020||Herb Thompson||Alto/Bari Sax|
Shop with AmazonSmile and Amazon will Donate to New Horizons
Band Members. Please remember when you are doing your shopping on Amazon you can help New Horizons by using Amazon Smile. This is Amazon’s ‘Give Back’ program where a small percentage of your purchase is donated back to New Horizons. When you are ready to shop, enter smile.amazon.com in your Internet browser, and you can shop as usual AND from the drop down menu identify “New Horizons Band of Summit and Stark County” as the recipient of the donation. Items are sold for exactly the same price and we can help New Horizons. The amounts are small (0.5% of the purchase price) but as we all are doing more armchair shopping during this pandemic, the small amounts can add up.
Thanks and see you in-person sometime in 2021!.
How to direct Amazon to contribute 0.5 % of your purchase to New Horizons using your Internet browser.
- Enter smile.amazon.com in your Internet browser.
- Sign in with your user name and password as usual.
- Enter “New Horizons Band of Summit and Stark County” in the organization search box
- Selecting New Horizons is only done once.
- From now on sign-in to smile.amazon.com, NOT amazon.com, for the donation. There is no difference in the websites other than activating the donation at checkout.
How to set up AmazonSmile on your Amazon iPhone app.
- Load the Amazon phone app.
- Click on the three horizontal bars on the bottom menu bar.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Notifications
- Click on all of the notification switches.
- Go back to the setting page.
- You will now see AmazonSmile (AmazonSmile will not appear until you turn on all notifications. For some reason Amazon requires that the notifications must be turned on every 6 months to access AmazonSmile).
- Click on AmazonSmile to activate the donation.
How to set up AmazonSmile on your Amazon Android App (it is much easier than the iPhone app).
- Just click on the 3 horizontal bars in the menu bar.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on AmazonSmile (no need to change notifications).
- Turn on AmazonSmile.